Granite countertops are recognized for being functionally and aesthetically appealing pieces in any bathroom or kitchen. Rather than hanging on your old wood, stainless steel or laminate countertops, go for those timeless and classic look which comes with these granite countertops. Well, there are many stereotypes and stipulations which come with these countertops, although there are also some reasons why choosing it would be an excellent choice for you.
- Durable- Because granite is capable of withstanding extremely huge amount of pressure, water and heat, this type of granite countertops in new jersey would have the potential of lasting forever. Granite would be ideal for those homes where the kitchens are utilized frequently to entertain and cook.
- Aesthetics- Granite looks colorful and visually attractive. Also, this material doesn’t go outdated. It would give your own kitchen that extra personality which it deserves and needs. Nowadays, there are numerous colors and designs to select from that you’re sure to find that ideal one suitable for your taste.
- Maintenance- This material needs hardly any kind of maintenance in keeping it looking new. Because of its durability, it can be easily cleaned using water and soap and a frequent cleaning would keep it intact for many years.
- Variety- It comes in various sizes, designs and colors. There are numerous styles and forms of granite, making it easier to select the perfect one for your kitchen and your taste.
- Clean- As what was mentioned, granite can be easily maintained and cleaned. As an extra bonus, it’s recognized for its capability to resist some bacteria as well as other types of unhygienic properties which can cause harm at your kitchen. You can also learn more details on how to get the best granite worktops by checking out the post at https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/granite.
- Friendly- The water, pressure and heat resistant properties would make granite an excellent granite vanity countertops choice for houses with children. Having a rock’s durability, you would not need to be worried about kids damaging it by coloring or scratching, making it quite a friendly option for wide varieties of house types.
- Natural- This material is a kind of rock that is found in nature. You could go green through choosing a product which does not utilize plastic or some other man-made pollutants throughout the production.
- Unique- Since granite is available in a number of patterns, styles and shapes, you can say that it’s quite a unique countertop to have. It is unlikely for other people to have the exact one as you have when they want to put granite for their own home.
With all these advantages and many more, choosing a granite countertop is really an excellent choice!
Are you a person who loves to prepare food? If you are, you might be one who spends a great deal of time in your kitchen. In fact, your kitchen might be your favorite room in the house. Loving and needing your kitchen this much, then, you might want to make it as comfortable and beautiful as you can. You might want it to have the best designs and materials used to compose it. The good news is that when it comes to kitchen countertops, which are a huge part of your art in cooking, there are options which have never failed to satisfy homeowners. For example, granite and marble kitchen countertops. When you choose these, you will definitely be able to achieve a lot of wonderful benefits. Here are just some of them.
- Granite and marble countertops are very durable. There are certainly many kinds of surfaces which are beautiful at first, but after a few years, take wear and tear badly and start giving you problems. For example, wood has a lot of cracks and pores, which allow mold growth and the infestation of insects to become problems to you. On the other hand, granite and marble are not porous, meaning that they are sealed tightly shut. In the long run, they will still continue looking as beautiful as they were at the start.
- Granite countertops new jersey are very beautiful. Your surroundings are known to greatly affect your mood and state of mind. While cooking and preparing your meals, then, you would like to be surrounded with a beautiful atmosphere. It is good to know that granite and marble are timeless beauties which give of a rich and shining aura. What is more, you can choose from different shades, achieving a special and unique blend which makes your kitchen a place you will always want to spend time in.
- Granite and silestone kitchen countertops are easy to clean and difficult to stain. Cooking might be your passion, but when it comes to scrubbing off stains, you might have your reservations, like most people do. It is a good idea, then, to choose countertops which are resistant to stains and very easy to clean. It is great to know that granite and marble countertops are like this. With these countertops, you can be sure that a quick wipe will be sufficient to keeping them beautiful and clean.
For more facts and information regarding granite and marble countertops, you can go to http://www.ehow.com/how_2105914_care-granite-countertops.html.
When it comes to kitchen countertops you really have only a few choices. It’s marble, granite or quartz. All of them are stones produced by the natural process of decomposition and crystallization of various minerals.
Granite is generally formed deep underground at very high temperatures. Marble is composed of solidified deposits under the seabed. Quartz is contained in granite and other igneous rocks.
These stones have been used for similar purposes particularly for floors, bathroom and countertops, tables, etc… Each has its own advantages and disadvantages which you should know before deciding which is best for your kitchen countertop. Granite is dense and hard stone that is resistant to stains. Marble is not as hard as granite and because its primary component is calcium susceptible to staining from liquids containing acids such as vinegar and citrus drinks. The quartz family is the hardest semi-precious stone on earth and makes quality countertops from the granite yards nj, rivaling the quality of granite and marble countertops.
Which to choose then? There several issues that may help you choose. The first is the issue of maintenance. On this, quartz specifically the silestone kitchen counter comes out on top. Since it is denser than either marble or granite, it does not require sealing while the two requires it at least once year. Without sealing, both surfaces are likely to develop bacteria can be harmful to your family’s health. Another thing, quartz is much more resistant to staining from spills.
When it comes to resilience quartz is only slightly more resilient than granite or marble. Granite and marble has hairline fissures that make them vulnerable to chipping and cracking when force is applied. Quartz does not such fissures which mean it can withstand force a little bit better than the two stones.
When it comes to aesthetic value the stones are about even. Whatever you choose you can be sure that you will not be disappointed. These stones easily adapts to any kind of kitchen design you prefer, whether traditional or modern. If you want to learn more about granite countertops, you can visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countertop.
Whatever your choice is, silestone kitchen countertop or granite countertops, it is best that you choose brands. The characteristics of these stones are determined by composition and time, but countertop makers do not just sell them straight from quarry sites. Silestone for example undergoes a process while granite has to be designed and polished to remove the rough spots and highlight the natural colors, etc… You’d want to buy from a company that has been proven good at transforming rough quartz or granite into excellent countertops.